Read below to see how we are helping to keep our
students, staff, and community safe.
1. Screening questions will be sent electronically, and must be completed for each student, before each class.
2. Students will wait their turn (while maintaining physical distancing) to be called into the studio lobby by a member of the Arabesque Staff.
3. At this time, parents will wait outside of the studio. If a parent must enter (for any reason), they will be required to wear a mask at all times.
4. Students will wear a mask when entering the studio, in the lobby, hallway, and when using the restroom.
5. Upon entering the studio, students will receive hand sanitizer, get their temperature checked, and be signed in by a staff member.
6. Each student will receive a sanitized bin for their belongings, and wait on a physically distanced line before entering the dance studio.
7. Each student will have their own physically distanced dance space within the studio, and can place their mask in their sanitized bin, once they are in their individual dance space.
8. At the end of class, students will put their masks back on, and leave one at a time. Bins will be returned for sanitization, hand sanitizer will be given, and students will be signed out by a staff member
9. Class times are staggered to allow for sanitization of floors and high touch-point surfaces in between classes, as well as for the purpose of less student traffic and congestion.
10. Students will still receive great training from professional, fun, friendly & certified adult staff!
if you are sick.
Practice proper HAND HYGIENE.